Thursday, June 30, 2011

thank you!

Assalammualaikum! hello you :)

dear you,

thank you for everything that you gave to me! thank you for the love, thank you for the support, thank you for just being you, thank you for the light that you showed me, thank you for the faith that you got in me, thank you for always believe in me, thank you for the advice, thank you for always be there, thank you for the care, thank you for the time that you have spent for me, thank you for always seeing the best side of me, thank you for your patience towards me, thank you for your kindness and the most important thing is thank you so much for allowing me being me when i'm with you (accept me for who i am). i was blessed because of you. i am grateful to have you in my life. i know saying thank you wasn't enough compare to what have you done for me but this is the least thing i could do to show my appreciation towards you :)

sincerely,
me


*glad* surrounded by great people like you :)


end.

No comments:

Post a Comment