Monday, February 28, 2011

Never argue!

Assalammualaikum! hye guys!
Happy holidays micetian! yeay! finally mid sem break has arrived after a week fulled of test and classes. but still this mid sem wasn't for relaxation because i have 2 lab reports to submit, 2 mini project to be done, 2 title for the blog, 1 programming and revision for C++ test after the break. haiyaaa so many work to do lorhh. okay back to the topic, this is the funny story that burst me out after i read it. For readers, make sure you guys are not underage. haha! if you underage, please ask permission from your parents. ngee :D

One morning the husband returns after several hours of fishing and decides to take a nap. Although not familiar with the lake, the wife decides to take the boat out. She motors out a short distance, anchors and reads her book.
After 10 minutes, there are one man which warden of the lake come near her boat. He pulls up alongside the woman and says, 'Good morning, Ma'am. What are you doing?' 'Reading a book!' she replies, bubbling by herself 'Isn't that obvious?'

'You're in a Restricted Fishing Area,' he informs her.
'I'm sorry, officer, but I'm not fishing. I'm reading'.
'Yes, but you have all the equipment . For all I know you could start at any moment. I'll have to take you in and report you.”

'For reading a book?' she replies,
'You're in a Restricted Fishing Area,' he informs her again.
'I'm sorry, officer, but I'm not fishing. I'm reading'.
'Yes, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment. I'll have to take you in and report you.' he repeat again.

'If you do that, I'll have to charge you with sexual assault!' says the woman.
'But I haven't even touched you,' says the warden.

'That's true, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment.'  The warden stunned and say 'Have a nice day ma'am!' then he left.
   


MORAL: Never argue with a woman who reads.
hahah!
with love,
snasryi

No comments:

Post a Comment