Thursday, May 19, 2011

superMOM

Assalammualaikum! 

hye bloggie! hurm there is one video that i get from my friend page. the video was so simple but yet touching gilaaaa! After i watched it tetbe rase macam sebak gila. huhuh! frankly speaking menitik gak la skit air mata nie. huhu. its like aiyoo its been ages gak la tak cakap i love you kat mak i mean face to face. haha! i always express my feeling towards her by action like buying things, layan dia tengok cerita korea, cium die sebelum kua, say it through fb and many things but i wonder does she knows how much i love her? ye la sometimes people takan nampak dr segi perbuatan kan. huhuh! nta la kekadang segan pun ade nak cakap i love you. haha! tak pasal2 kene buang tebiat pulak kan. haha! haih dulu time budak2 senang je nak cakap ily kat mak walaupun selalu kena rotan HAHA! when we are young everything seem easy. haihh. there's alot of things i wanna say to her. i mean face to face. since i dont have that courage im gonna state here just incase if she reads my blog. HUHUH!

mak, for me you are everything. you are my priority in life. you are the world to me. lalala. 
  • thanks for always give unconditional support for everything i do. lagi2 time kecik2 dulu rajin bebeno besukan. mak slalu datang support at all my sport event and always being my biggest cheerleader. HAHA!
  • thanks for always besikap cool terhadap sikap baran sy! :]
  • thanks for breakfast each morning walaupun sometimes i skip my breakfast just wanted to tidur lame.
  • thanks for making lunch and dinner. make sure that i have healthy foods.
  • thanks for making my bed walaupun time kemas tu mak masih membebel2. hihih!
  • thanks for keeping secrets and not telling bapak for everything that angah (budak nakal suke maen bola dlm umah) pecah kan  so that i wont kene rotan dgn bapak. :D
  • thanks for always doa kan kejayaan dan kesejahteraan angahh :)
  • thanks for raise us PERFECTLY and making us to be a good person.
  • thanks sebab kerja untuk bagi kami adik beradik dapat hidup mewah skit.
  • thanks for make a home not just a house :)
  • thanks for all of the untold sacrifices that i'll never know about.
  • thanks for always be there when i need you.
  • and the most important thing is THANKS FOR LOVING ME TROUGH MY REBELLION!
theres no one can replace you in my life. cause you are my only one superMOM :')
i love you more that you can imagine and no words can explain that feeling, its beyond words :)
angah doa kan semoga mak sentiase sehat dan semoga allah melindungi dan menjaga mak seperti mana mak telah lakukan untuk kami adik beradik! amin amin yarabala'alamin!

she's my superheroin & she's my world!

here the video that i watched. sedia kan tisu tau :)



end.

No comments:

Post a Comment