Saturday, March 26, 2011

behind of brutal me

Assalamualaikum! hey bloggie.
i have been known as a brutal or tomboy girl since i was in school. haha! In the age where most of my girlfriends start care about they reputation in school (lady like), i still playing with boys (berlari sana sini) haha! Most of my friends know that i love sport, hiking, futsal, paintball and all those outdoor activities but behind those crazy stuff i do, some people do not know that i really love the classic songs. blues. hahaha (-.-")
yahh i know its boring and "ketinggalan zaman" and most people in my age love justin timberlake, eminem, usher, rihanna, katy perry and so on.  Don't get me wrong i do love listening to justin bieber, katy perry, avril lavigne, usher and so on. Its not like i don't like pop, rock, ballad genre but for me classic is cool :) 

i love the remedy of the songs. huhu. WEIRD huh? well what to do "jiwa orang tua" hahaha. I enjoyed listening to bryan adam, abba, andy william, air supply, richard marx and etc. huhu! Funny right? i think my age should be 50 yrs old instead of 22 yrs old. hahah!
Here one of my favorite songs. Enjoy :)  
 
Nothing's gonna change by George Benson

love,
snas

3 comments:

  1. first of all u are weird....
    second the song is great...... ilove it...
    third u are makcik 50-an....
    hahhahaha
    weirdo.....
    hehehhe
    but me likey....
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are not brutal...
    mayb different from the outside..
    but we see it differently in you..

    ReplyDelete